Porn Blog

Strapon Fuckers

01 Mar 2012

Do Guys Enjoy Getting Pegged?

Do Guys Enjoy Getting Pegged?

"He's about to get rear-ended" - Photo Courtesy of Strapon Fuckers

For millions of years, guys have been trying to fuck their girlfriends up the ass. This was done mainly out of curiosity and because of the need men have for not letting a hole go to waste. Now thanks to femdom sites such as Strapon Fuckers, it appears the table are turned. Which prompts me to ask, “do men like to be pegged?”

Before I attempt to answer that question, let me fill in those who may not have a clue as to what pegging is or how it's done. Pegging is a simple act that is easy to explain. It is when a woman puts on a strapon dildo and gives her man a good ass-banging. Yes, it's as simple as that.

Now, if you ask most men about pegging, they would say they have no interest in it. But that is according to surveys done in public. It seems that really a lot of men are more up to pegging than most of these surveys suggest. And this seems to account for the increase in the number of femdom sites such as Strapon Fuckers.

According to these “public” surveys, an whopping 70% of males say they aren't interested in pegging and the other 30% deny to answer the question. That seems to close the door on the subject, right? Well, not exactly. When these same men were surveyed anonymously, it appears that quite a few of them were at least curious about it. Because of the social stigma however, getting an accurate figure for this data is sketchy at least.

That just goes to show you that there is still a little bit of a stigma surrounding this sexual act. And there really isn't a reason for it. Pegging is not a homosexual act. It is a heterosexual act that is performed by a guy and a woman he trusts. And it is one that can be extremely satisfying for both parties.

If you don't believe me, then all you have to do is take a look at Strapon Fuckers. Both parties seem to be adequately satisfied by the good strap on fucking these guys receive. However, if you require a little more proof, let me tell you what makes it pleasurable.

The male G-spot is actually a guy's prostrate. This very sensitive organ is easily stimulated and can result in some mind-blowing orgasms for the guy. It is also something that can only be reached through the ass. And it is usually stimulated digitally, in a process called prostrate milking, or with a strap on.

The women enjoy the act because they get to experiment with the usually set sexual roles and dominate their partner for a moment. It also allows them give their partner an orgasm they normally wouldn't be able to have.

Of course, because there is a stigma around the act of pegging, some guys will never get to experience this type of sexual pleasure. Except through sites such as Strapon Fuckers. And because of this stigma, we may never be able to accurately know if guys enjoy pegging or not.

Posted by David

Porn Blog Web on Twitter

Amazing Special Discount offer for Bangbros Network
Special Discount Offer

Visit Reality Kings
Special Discount Price

Amateur Porn
Anal Sex
Asian Porn
Babes
BBW Porn
Big Boobs
Big Cock Porn
Bisexual Porn
Black Porn
Blow Jobs
Creampies
Deepthroat
Double Penetration
Erotic Nude Photography
European Babes
Fetish Porn
Foot Fetish
Fucking Machines
Gay Porn
Girl Fights
Hairy Women
Hand Jobs
Hardcore Porn
Holiday Porn
Interracial
Lesbian
Live Web Cams
Masturbation Porn
MILF Mature
Porn Stars
Pussy
Reality Porn
Shemale Porn
Taboo and Bondage
Vintage Porn
Virtual Reality Porn
Voyeur Porn

RSS Feed

Protecting Minors:
ICRA
This site is correctly labeled with Internet Content Rating Association tags. This is to help in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content and preventing them from accessing this content. If you are under 18 or 21, depending on your country or community laws and standards, please exit this site now.


All the materials on this site are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.
All models were 18 and over at the time of the creation of such depictions